Our Amp4 Advanced is another handy little battery-powered display. The unit provides power to the load cell and displays the resulting signal in whatever units it’s been set up in. The Amp4-Advanced can hold up to six different calibration setups, which means it can be set up to display different units for one load cell or used with up to six load cells (Note only one load cell can be connected at a time) e.g. use one channel for a 50N load cell and a second channel with a 1 Tonne load cell etc. Set up with one load cell is included in the price (if purchased at the same time) – Default setup is N/kN, but if you’d like other units (kg, t, lb ..etc) just let us know using the notes field in the checkout. Please call us if you want additional channels set up.
High-resolution ADC providing sensitivity of between 7.5 mV/V to 480 mV/V. (3.3 VDC Excitation)
- Load Cell connector for six or four wire connection
- Two-point calibration via the keypad or comprehensive calibration options via the toolkit.
- Simple keypad configuration or fully customised via toolkit software
- 128 x 64 dot matrix display with backlight
- USB port providing configuration, calibration, and live logging
- Measurement rate up to 2,400 SPS
- Ergonomic design with improved grip and shock protection
- Audible Buzzer
- sealed to IP65.